Jeez, I so want to vacation...
My mother just called. Turns out they may be heading to London in December. I know, not the best time of year… but it would be such a cheap trip. Tickets are totally reasonable. Either that or they may go to NYC in October. Either way, I need to get the heck out of dodge for a few days (months, years)… so we'll see.
Anyone else have any trips planned?

4 Comments:
London is cool, regardless of the time of year. Just remember that there are plenty of people who paid big $$ for their summer airfares only to have 50 degree temperatures with rain.
For me, Paris for a few days in November, and LA at least twice.
I've been to London in December -- perfectly fine.
I am probably going to take a vacation in February or March. I haven't decided where to go yet. I wonder how much the fare to Rio is at that time of year...
Ok, I think London is on.
Let me just put this out there... anyone is more than welcome to visit the midwest! I don't know if I would go so far to call it a vacation but the invite is there!
Yeah - Im blowing this taco stand in November, Turkey Day to be exact. Me and the boy taking a cruise out of Miami - I'll be getting my groove back PG13 style
Post a Comment
<< Home