Boot Camp
This week's adventure is boot camp. Yes, boot camp. This consists of me paying a man, who is oh so pretty, to kick my butt along with 40 of my best friends. Today was day number one. It went well. I had to get up at 5 AM. I'm sure normal people get up this early. I, however, am not a morning person. I imagine it will take me most of the moth to get use to this new rhythm. Yes, folks, that's 5 AM five days a week. Shoot me in the head.
As we went in for the final huddle (as in put your hands in thing) we chanted something like "We rock the house" or "we are fatty's", I can't remember… but the instructor gal says "I love you guys!"… of course you love us. $300 X 40 people = "We love you guys." Strange. This is the closest thing I have ever or will ever come to being on a sports team. I'm sure this won't be the last post about this subject… The rest will probably go "my ass is so sore"… "I can't lift my arms"… I will be happy when its over.
Wish me luck! Cheers!

4 Comments:
Even though I am an insomniac, I greatly appreciate my sleep. Maybe that's why I appreciate my sleep. Anyway, I cannot imagine paying anyone to awake me at some hideous hour of the morning -- especially since I am likely to threaten him/her within an inch of his/her life. Good luck -- to everyone!
Day two was worse. Much worse. Dripping with sweat. My arse is so sore. I feel good. I need coffee.
I thought about doing one of those types of classes. Then I thought again and said NO WAY.
Are you still alive?
It took three days for my arse to stop aching after I went for me stroll in the hills. I can only imagine how long your recovery will be.
Post a Comment
<< Home