Don't Cha...
I'm off for the weekend. I wonder what time I will wake up and panic "am I missing boot camp?"…
My dear friend Mindy and I are going to Jaipur for dinner (excellent Indian food).
Saturday my parents are making us clean out the basement aka the storage unit for my siblings and me.
What does everyone else have planned for the weekend?
I may go here to the art museum to see a great exhibit (again):
http://www.joslyn.org/world%20of%20art/woa%20details.html#MIR%20ISKUSSTVA
Man, I'm so bummed this exhibit is leaving soon.
Maybe hit the pool, do a little reading.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 Comments:
I went to SoCal and went to a party and a play. The rest of the weekend I played with my friend's dogs and read the book I took along. The exhibit looks interesting. Hope you made it to it.
Cool exhibit. St. Petersburg is on my list of places to visit someday. Not a bad place to see some good art.
Post a Comment
<< Home