Seriously.
Where did August go? How can it possibly be September?
What a week! My heart is broken for our brethren in Mississippi and Louisiana.
My dear friend Kate is trying to raise money for her family down there. She still has family to locate. Please pray.
http://sweetpeakate.typepad.com
I'm going to work on a bang up post for this tomorrow or this weekend, but for now everyone be well. Stay home, don’t drive. And count your many blessings.

1 Comments:
My heart goes out to Kate. I have had contact with all of my friends and family from the area.
I feel like I am reliving the fires in this area about 10 years ago. I find myself looking through cupboards to see what superfluous things I have that someone else might find to be a blessing at this time.
I am also upset that I cannot take a couple of weeks off from work. If I could, I would be sitting in San Jose currently taking the compacted Red Cross hurricane relief classes so that I could spend two weeks in the hit areas. (The classes normally take two weeks. Because they are so terribly short of hands, the Red Cross has compacted the classes to two days.)
Post a Comment
<< Home