SaraJane

Just a girl trying to get by. If I found a nice guy to get by with along the way, that wouldn't be all bad.

Monday, August 22, 2005

You asked for it!

Well, hello. And welcome to the Sara show.

First posts are always a little awkward, I think. Because most blogs are rather like picking up in the middle of a conversation anyway.

So, I decided not to go anonymous. We'll see how long it takes for particular people to find me.

I guess most people reading this will be people I have stalked and already know a little bit about me... so I will gladly answer any questions (almost any) but I guess I will just leave it at this for now and wait until I have one of those "I'd write about this if I had a blog" kind of moments.

Friends new and old, welcome to my world.

5 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First comment? Yes! Woohoo!

Looking forward to the blog. Welcome to the club. Now you can be tethered to the computer like the rest of us.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Dagny said...

pffffft DDJ

Now I have yet another blog to check on a daily basis.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

I am going to get wireless in my new apartment because I realise that I enjoy bringing my laptop with me everywhere, as if it were a baby blanket or a stuffed animal. I don't know why I mention this. Oh. Yes. Tethered. I am. It hurts when I'm not near my computer.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Dagny said...

I now have the wireless router so that I can share my internet connection with my neighbor across the hall. Now I just need the wireless laptop.

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A day without the internet is usually filled with anxiety and paranoia about all of the things that I'm missing... Full of worries that I'll miss that important e-mail or somehow life-changing blog post.

Gloria, I like the comparison of your laptop to a baby blanket. It's like a "woobie" for adults.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home