A bad case of the Monday's
Let me just start by saying - I hate Mondays. The only good Monday is one in which I stay in bed. That being said, I had an awesome work out this AM! Thought it would suck, but man I did a lot of push-ups. I did girl push-ups, but let me tell you… I was doing some real push ups this weekend! So I am considering doing real ones for the big test on Friday.
Enough about me, let's talk about me some more...
October is officially Breast Cancer Awareness month. For me this means being inundated with pink objects. In the month of October you can purchase many nice items in pink. This makes me happy. Even as a novice cook, I have drooled over the pink Kitchen Aid for years. My yogurt always comes with pink lids for month and that's fun… There is a Burberry coat this year in pink that I would have to have if I only had a sugar daddy.
But I think we are completely missing the boat on one item. I wish they had a limited addition MINI in a pretty pink color. I would pay a premium for it. You are probably asking "But would you really want to drive a pink MINI all of the time?"… To which I answer a hearty YES! The ONE downside I can see to this (and no its not what to do when wearing clashing clothes, I don't care for red too much in terms of clothing… I'm wearing a read sweater today and if I could start the day over, I would go for the pink sweater…) Anyway, the one issue is my I-pod. I am a proud carrier of the Special Edition U2 Ipod. It is black with a red click wheel, chrome on the back with the signatures of the greatest band on earth laser imprinted (another side note, when I plug it in to my laptop, the black and red emblem comes on Itunes and that makes me happy).
So a little early, Happy Booby Month! Make sure you walk or at least donate. And get yourself a good boob squeeze this month. Early detection is what it is all about.

4 Comments:
I do like the color pink but I think I have to draw the line at cars. Pink cars always make me think of Mary Kay.
DAGNY - YOU ARE SO RIGHT! I was thinking more along the lines of a bright pink, not a baby pink. But damn you are right.
The mother of one of my high school friends was a Mary Kay lady. She made boatloads of money and had a pink Cadillac. She was also the most obnoxious woman in the world, so unfortunately, I have bad associative mental reactions to pink cars. Anyhow...
About your second to last sentence. There are so many entertaining retorts, but I'll restrain myself.
There is no need to exercise restraint here. My mother does not read my blog.
One of my real life friends was making fun of blogs today. I didn't have the heart to tell her how cool I am really.
Post a Comment
<< Home