SaraJane

Just a girl trying to get by. If I found a nice guy to get by with along the way, that wouldn't be all bad.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Adventure of the Week

This weeks adventure is Italian (language) lessons.  Very fun.  Much harder than I thought it would be.  I keep just dropping in Spanish and trying to say it with an Italian accent when I don't know.  The teacher catches it every time.

What languages does everyone speak?  If you could learn any language without studying it, what would it be?

Anyone have any big plans for the weekend?

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...had a semester of Italian. Forgot nearly all of it. Had a semester of French, remembered quite a bit, but also didn't learn all that much. I wish I would have taken some more French, but I was done with my major and was happily jumping from one random course to another.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Dagny said...

I took two years of Italian in college. At first I frequently used Spanish when in doubt. I always got the response of "No spagnolo!" You'll get it. I just started a Portuguese class on Monday. I hope to be thoroughly confused now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home