SaraJane

Just a girl trying to get by. If I found a nice guy to get by with along the way, that wouldn't be all bad.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Not so lovely.

One of my favorite gifts this year was new perfume.  Glorious perfume.  Lovely by SJP.  And it is nothing short of lovely, at least for five minutes.  No kidding, 7 sprays this AM and by the time I was getting coffee with a coworker we call Stoney, he couldn't even smell it.  So very disappointing.

At least I still have my Tassimo.  Now I just need to become a coffee drinker.

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

A tip for the perfume: spray it onto your shirt and then iron your shirt. The fragrance will be absorbed in the fibers and will last longer. Layering fragrances also works well. If you purchase the matching lotion you can put that on first, then spritz on the cologne.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Buffy said...

I'm always a bit wary of fragrances with celebrity names plastered all over them. I always think Paris Hilton, and Would I want feet that big.
(No idea why. Its just what I think.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home