When did hell freeze over and why didn't someone tell me?
I just got a voicemail from a VP in another division. He is interested in ME for a great job! That would be a total promotion! Shut up! I know.
And he has already checked with my boss (aka 'Pops' as in the man I recognize as my second father)… and he said they could actually talk to me!
I know I am using way too many exclamation points for just a vm and it could be a long time before I'm actually packing up my stuff to move to a different cubicle in the neighboring building but seriously. I never thought he would let me out.
Ok, I need to calm down before I call him back so I don't sound quite so desperate. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
And on another note, I pitched my latest career idea to my sister, a career for her…. And she liked it! She said we could start doing a little market research this weekend! I didn't even read my horoscope today but I think it may have said something like "you will have a good day today even though you are in a god forsaken town in East Texas"….
OMG.
On another separate note, I have come to realize that I'm going to need some new activities in my life so I have more material for a blog. Dooce is amazing but she has not only her own gastric conditions, but a dog, a husband and a kid for endless material. I have a dog and she is little. She doesn't provide much material for a blog.
I will consider adopting so I can tell cute kid stories.

1 Comments:
Confucius say... why you no update?
Post a Comment
<< Home