Friday is so nice
I'm so very happy that it is Friday. I've noticed that some of my favorite blogs are lacking in posts this week. I think everyone is starting to get into the holiday thing… trying to get tons done before next week. I know I am.
But alas, it is Friday. And my dear, workaholic friend wants to take the afternoon off and go see a movie. How can I resist?
So besides that the only thing going in my life is stressing about money. Amazing how you can really get down to the nickels and dimes and (jeez) even the pennies and see where you totally piss money away. Err… I shouldn't complain. The only reason I'm stressed about money is that I haven't sold my car and I'm going to London. Boo hoo, right? But still, I'm trying to be responsible. Totally responsible. And not come back from London with a huge credit card bill that lasts well beyond the jet lag.
So if you need me, I'll be the girl staying in and reading books that I already own, eating mac'n'cheese, avoiding WholePaycheck. You can catch me at the movies today, I'll be the girl with the big purse and the cans of Shasta (does anyone else know what Shasta is?)… Please do not look for me at any of my normal sushi/martini/mojito spots. I won't be there. And if you find me there, send me home.
Word to your mutha.

3 Comments:
hey mama. been some time since we talked. but if you need some new books to read, let me know ... cuz i've got like hundreds!
oooooo... I didn't know you were going to london! how fun.
call me.
Haha! I need to stop eating sushi and start eating some mac and cheese, too! And, I ALWAYS sneak Shasta into the movies!
Post a Comment
<< Home