Happy New Year everyone!
So 2005 went by in a blink! I guess that means I'm getting old. Oh well.
I think 2006 is going to be great. I just have a great feeling about it. I'm not sure why.
So on the docket for 2006 - the obligatory get in better shape. I wouldn't say I'm not in shape, but we can all improve, right? So far this year (ha! 2 days) I've done well. I fallen back in love with my gym. My sister and her family and a few friends are all going to the same gym so we try to coordinate times. Then its less of a chore. AND we signed up for VERY expensive Pilates lessons. So fun! Like I need another expensive habit. But such is life. If you are curious about Pilates, go take a lesson! And not just a mat class or a video. Get your butt on the torture machine known as the "Reformer". Sounds so Opus Dei.
I say "so" a lot.
So the only other resolution is learning to cook more. My sweet mother has aided this by gifting a beautiful knife set. Guests in my humble abode no longer need to concern themselves with whether or not their tetanus shot is up to date. My one, rusty (swear to you it had rust) is going to be thrown away.
I hope everyone else feels as good about what 2006 holds for them. I look forward to keeping up to date with so many of you. And I look forward to hanging out with my friends (even the ones who read this site and don't think I know that they read it!)...

1 Comments:
we need to have a cooking date. how fun would that be? love you.
Post a Comment
<< Home