SaraJane

Just a girl trying to get by. If I found a nice guy to get by with along the way, that wouldn't be all bad.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Oh Fall, how lovely art thou...

I took my MINI to KC yesterday to get the annual service done.  Wow.  That was cool.  The shop down there has a lounge with WiFi and computers and magazines and Starbucks and a soda fountain and hot tea…  I had a great time, except for one small problem.  They did not have my iPod connector in stock.  I could have waited a week or two to come down until they had one in stock, but no.. They did not inform me when I made the appt that they were without the appropriate parts.  Slightly disappointing.  More than slightly.  Irritating.  They apologized profusely.  Whatever.

So my best friend and I hit the Plaza.  A nice shopping area.  We had lunch outside.  It was lovely.  There are a few new stores down there Urban Outfitters (does anyone else think that place is way over priced sh*t?  I mean fine, sarcastic and whatever, but over priced!) and Anthropology (Ahhh, love it!)….  And Aldo Shoes.  I know to people who live in real cities, as opposed to the big small town that I live in that we collectively pretend is a city, this is no big deal. 

I am now the proud owner of super trendy cute peek-abo (is that possibly how you spell that?) shoes…. And some great new boots.  I know, not Manolo's or anything but hey.  I'm just a corn fed midwestern girl.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home