My best friend just found a grey hair on her head. That's awful. I know it was traumatic for those of you have also experienced this self discovery. And I've lived through it with other friends but not this friend. This friend is only 60 days older than me. Will I find a grey hair in 60 days? I can't handle this.
And then my sister informs me that people also great grey hairs down there…. Wha?????? This is so not ok.
In other news, I'm really excited about all of the concerts coming up. We've got Dave Matthews Band (Gavin DeGraw opening, like him), Liz Phair at a small venue, then the grand finale U2 December 15th. I'm just praying that we get inside the circle at the U2 concert. And for a little dessert we have Coldplay in February. Very exciting stuff.
No new news on the job front, but I will keep you posted. For those of you in the midwest, stay warm. For those of you in warmer spots of the world, well I'm flipping you off right now but you can't see it.

1 Comments:
That sounds like a great line-up. I have tickets to Alison Balsom, the hot female trumpeter, but it's just not the same as "With or Without You."
Just don't freeze on the way to the concerts. What the heck happened? It was 50 degrees two days ago. I was really looking forward to a mild winter.
Post a Comment
<< Home