SaraJane

Just a girl trying to get by. If I found a nice guy to get by with along the way, that wouldn't be all bad.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Out again. Boring post.

I find myself in God's country again.  So nice to see the mountains.  I hate being out here though from a work perspective, I feel like I'm missing all the action.  What action?  I'm not sure.  My boss is on vacation and everyone tells me the office is quiet but I can't help compulsively checking my email in case someone remembers me and wants to tell me a good story.

So the plan to make the trip more tolerable, to head south one hour and have dinner in Cherry Creek.  Ahhh.  Cherry Creek.  A coffee at the Tattered Cover.  With my favorite aunt and uncle.  Sorry, K - you know I wish you were here!

So the weekend - I rearranged my apartment.  My best friend is in town from Colorado (yea, I'm here and she's there and that sucks), so she came in and put all of the finishing touches on the place.  Its finally starting to feel like home.  It has taken months to settle in.  Katie tried to get the process started and then I gave up for awhile.  But we're getting there.  My poor little dog wakes up in the middle of the night and gets all sorts of confused.  She hates when there is a piece of paper in the wrong spot, so she is going completely nuts that all of the furniture is in a different spot. 

I say so a lot.  So, what I want to know from everyone else today is how often you rearrange your furniture?  Are you all the types that get it just perfect and it stays there forever?  Katie - no need to answer this.  I know I would need to ask you how many times today you have rearranged your furniture...

4 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about... how often are you moving around the boxes of crap that the acid washed jeans people didn't deem (deam?) worthy of purchase?

459,633

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Stationery Girl said...

Um, def. more of a get it there and leave it there kind of person...but I haven't ever gotten it all "there", as in, the place where it is supposed to stay forever, so it ends up getting rearranged. A bunch.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Sara J. said...

Pinky - You're kind of rearranging these days doesn't count. And your normal kind of rearranging as in "Hmm these cabinents must go", that doesn't count either.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Kristenanne said...

Sara Jane,
Is this you? "The" SaraJane that sometimes used to comment on my blog but for some reason doesn't anymore or at least that I know of. HI Miss Sex in the Omaha! I found you off of Eric Smith's website. How's life in the Big O??
Montana is kicking it cowgirl style. What are you going to be for Halloween? I think everyone that doesn't live here should be a cowgirl. It's easy, wear "sexy ass hugging" jeans, a belt buckle with turquoise or shiny rhinestones on it, any old top and a cowgirl hat and your set! Hope you have a great one!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home