SaraJane

Just a girl trying to get by. If I found a nice guy to get by with along the way, that wouldn't be all bad.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I am alive.

Where to begin?  I am in Colorado.  It is cold and I don't have a jacket.

Last week's adventure: lawyer's offices, clients, accusations.  Accusations of people I thought were friends.  I don't understand how people sleep at night when they do stuff like this.  I can't believe I was a pawn in their game.

This week's adventure: Tuesday, 7AM flight to CO.  Thursday, 5PM flight home.  Friday, 6AM flight to LA… to sit in front of investigators as they air the dirty laundry of someone for whom I care very deeply.  At least I will be home on Friday by 4:30 PM.  I love corporate travel.  Home and drunk by 4:30.

Please make the room stop spinning.

4 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back. I'm intrigued by this post and would love to know more, but it's obviously a difficult subject and understand if this is all we'll hear about it.

I hope things will be looking up after this week.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I concur with ddj! This post is intriguing, and would love to hear whatever you can spill. I'll be thinking about you.

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ick ick ick... I'm hoping things have slowed down for you.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Stationery Girl said...

Indeed, indeed. What's up with lawyers? Hopefully they aren't after you! Can you tell more in good time?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home