If all fall days could be like this...
I love fall. This year has been a truly beautiful one. Today is sunny and in the 60's. The leaves are very pretty. I had to run a few errands over lunch. I drove around with my GINORMOUS sunroof open, blasting some great music on my AWESOME sound system. Ahhh, I love new cars.
One of the errands I had to run was going to get my car washed. Again. For the 4th time this week. We I am trying to wash the paint off my car? Is it due to my OCD kicking in? No.
You see I was driving down a very busy street yesterday when I went through a very large puddle of mud. It made a huge splash under my car. A few minutes later just as I was asking myself where such a large mud puddle could come from on such a dry day, it hit me. The smell began to burn my nostrils. Manure. Awful manure. My dear "Farm Friend" informs me that it must be pig shit.
I can't get rid of the smell. It isn't bad now. You can't smell it from inside the car, just when you are behind the car. Personally, I think it adds to the character a little bit. I tell my passengers that I was just driving through the English countryside.
Well, time to roll. Tonight is all you can eat sushi at my favorite spot with at least two of my favorite people (my sis and Farm Friend… must think of a better name for her… but highly intelligent, towering, gorgeous, understated ambitious, girl with the best tattoo's is just too long to say)…
Ps- thinking of starting a new blog dedicated to a subject. Hmmm.

4 Comments:
Congrats on the new car! If you're going to buy a car off of eBay, LA's about the best place. No road salt.
Maybe I'll have the chance to see it if you drive to Chicago. ;)
It has been such an amazing fall! It's my favorite time of year too. This year has been amazing, clear, crisp and beautiful.
love you.
I couldn't take it any longer... you've been added.
Kates - Do not add. Too many real life people will sneak over here and then I'll have to kill you.
Post a Comment
<< Home