Road Trip
Ladies and Gentlemen - I bought a MINI. I bought it on Ebay. I love it. I wish I knew how to post pics. I may have to send some to Katie and have her post them. I flew out to Orange County on Wed. Picked up the car from Strange British Guy (he reluctantly gave it over). Got caught in LA traffic for THREE HOURS heading north on the 405 to see my pals. Headed to LAX to pick up the little bro. Love that guy.
So we took off really early to head to Albuquerque (SP? I hate that word)…. To see the Grandmother. I haven't seen her in 8 years. She is bitter. We surprised her. She loved it. I'll spare you all of the details of my family… some of you may know them. The lived down the block from the guy who wrote that cartoon. The white trash one with the girl with the big yellow hair. I can't think of the name of it. Yea, they inspired a few of the characters. Swear to you. I only watch it when I miss my grandfather. (I just called my older brother… King of the Hill)
Really it is a whole separate post in itself. It may deserve a whole separate blog. If I could get a whole separate internet dedicated just to my extended family, I would.
Much driving but my MINI is home. Now I just need to pray that someone wants to buy my Jeep soon.
A few blogs I'm enjoying these days:
http://sheajanelle.typepad.com/
This girl is so funny. Go check out the pic of her Halloween costume.
http://www.youngna.com/
Love this girl. She just is so in the mix in NYC. It makes me so jealous. But she always has great book, movie, music recommendations.
Oh geez, not to mention her photog skills. Katie - I think you will like her style.
Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Y Feliz Dia De Muerto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:
No WAY. A MINI on ebay? I'm so behind...I sold a pair of heans on it once. But a car?!? You're like...like...the eBay queen!
And yes- that was supposed to be jeans :)
Hey, DATINGIRL! I am so missing your blog! What's up with that?
How did the buying process on EBay go? I would be nervous about buying something that large online. I'm impressed that you did it!
Post a Comment
<< Home